Play School Concert [Brisbane]
Sunday July 1, 2018 - 2:00 PM
Kedron Wavell Services Club
21 Kittyhawk Dr,
Chermside, QLD 4032
only $19.80 - please email to book now
Language/ Cultural Consultant:
About the Show
“There’s a bear in there and a chair as well, there are people with games and stories to tell.” You know the song you have grown up with this icon brand that is Australia’s favourite Children’s television program that has been on air for over 50 years. It’s Play School!
In 2017 Play School The Prince of Bears Tour performed over 203 shows around the country and we are doing it all again in 2018 with a new show “Once Upon A Time”
Watch classic nursery rhyme characters magically come to life as the pages of the storybook are turned in this exciting new production, ‘Once Upon A Time’.
You will experience your child’s favourite songs and nursery rhymes such as Little Miss Muffett, Incy Wincy Spider, Humpty Dumpty, Der Glumph and Heads and Shoulders so they can get up and dance and do all the actions.
Come join the Presenters, Jemima, Big Ted, Little Ted and Humpty as they travel through an enchanting adventure filled with stories, songs and dance.
Our presenters will be announced here and our facebook page as soon as they are confirmed, so check back or become a fan on our Facebook page.
If you haven’t been to a show before check out the video review below by some very happy mums, dads and children that have been to a Play School Concert.
Play School is broadcast 7 days a week, 4 times daily on weekdays and twice daily on weekends, on ABC4Kids. Once Upon A Time, the companion album is also available.
Show Duration: 40 minutes
Age : 12 months +
Auslan Tickets – limited seats available:
Please email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone: 1300 788 028 or 9739 6300
On the day of the concerts: You will need to arrive 45 minutes before show time and see one of the staff members. You will be seated in Auslan section.
$19.80 – Adults at Children’s Price
(Under 12 months of age on DAY of concert are free)
- Under 12 months of age on the day of the show are FREE and do NOT recieve a ticket
- *$6.60 Processing fee per booking not per ticket. Additional cost of $6.10 for tickets sent by express post OR Print at home no charge.
- Please select your tickets carefully as we do not give refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- This is a general admission venue – Seats in a horseshoe formation around the stage, then an open floor for seating.
- Please note no prams, pushers permitted in the auditorium.
- No Video recording of the concert is permitted. Cameras WITHOUT FLASH are ok
- Companion card holders, customers with special needs and group bookings of more than 20, please contact our office to make your booking.