Summer School: World Building (with C.S. Pacat) [Melbourne]
Wednesday January 24, 2018 - 10:00 AM
Melbourne Writers Festival
Level 1, 176 Little Lonsdale Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact : : email@example.com
Lyn Gordon & Jodee Mundy
Language/ Cultural Consultant:
About the Show
This practical workshop will take you through the stages of world building: from how to enrich scenes, to exposition strategies for communicating your world to the reader.
You will learn
- how to effectively generate world building ideas
- how to build worlds organically from a starting point
- how to enrich environments and scenes
- techniques to make your worldbuilding feel “authentic”
- effective exposition to best communicate your worldbuilding to the reader.
This workshop is Auslan Interpreted.
AUSLAN BOOKINGS – Phone: 03 9094 7840 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org